Greek Freak: Our BESTSELLING rub in the shop! - You’re a Greek Freak if: you can’t resist meat on a stick, sun-dried tomatoes are a delicacy, there’s no such thing as too much garlic, and your fridge is never without olives. But even more so, you know that a few humble ingredients can combine to create the most epic and satisfying meal. And that’s what our Greek Freak rub is all about. A mix of herbs, dried onion, sun-dried tomato, a touch of chili pepper, and orange peel powder combine flawlessly to give you all of the flavor, without any fillers.
- Try it on: Chicken, beef, seafood, pork, vegetables, turkey, mashed potatoes, salad dressing.
- Ingredients: Spices, salt, garlic, onion, orange peel, tomato, chili pepper, yeast extract, parsley, sunflower oil.
Smoky Honey Habanero: If you're in the mood to impress, our Smoky Honey Habanero signature blend won't let you down. Slightly smoky from the smoked paprika, slightly sweet from the honey granules and the perfect kick from the habanero to spice things up a bit - it's a full-on delight! We absolutely love this blend and our customers agree... it's our #1 best seller! Upgrade your steak, burgers, chicken & pork, sprinkle it on bacon for outrageously delicious candied bacon!
- Try it on: Chicken, pork, steak, nuts, butter, bacon, pineapple, burgers, meatloaf.
- Ingredients: Honey granules, brown sugar, paprika, salt, habanero powder.
Black + Bleu: This spice rub is a perfect blend of Cajun blackening spices mixed with creamy bleu cheese for the spicy cheesy flavor of your dreams. This all-natural spice & cheese blend will be your new best friend in the kitchen! And it's not just a meat rub... use it on potatoes, spice up your mac & cheese, sprinkle it on popcorn, mix into bread, the possibilities are endless with this seasoning blend that inspires creativity. Spicy, creamy & 100% delicious, this BBQ rub will transform any dish!
- Try it on: A delicious blend of high-quality Bleu Cheese powder mixed with Cajun spices makes this rub great on all types of protein, including beef, chicken, fish, and pork. You can also toss hot fries in it or swirl into sauces.
- Ingredients: Dehydrated Bleu Cheese, Paprika, Garlic, Spices, Onion, Salt. Contains Dairy.
Black Magic: Time to conjure up the cast iron, invoke the Cajun cooking spirit, and get this party started! Black Magic is our version of a Cajun blackening spice with a little bit of cayenne fire, a lot of that spicy-sweet paprika perfection, and a frisky garlic-herb blend that hits you right in the kisser. When used for traditional blackening, Black Magic gives you a deeply flavored, crispy crust that holds in the moisture of your fish, chicken, steak, or any other fleshy delights. This bewitching cajun seasoning is also flawless when straight-rubbed onto any meat or fish and works exceptionally well in a smoker (we smoked a whole turkey for Thanksgiving - it was spellbinding deliciousness). And for an enchanting twist, sprinkle it on scallops, sear in a hot skillet with butter, pour in some sherry at the last few seconds, and LOOK OUT. It’s devilishly good. Awaken your wild side and get Black Magic today!
- Try it on: Beef, bbq sauce, mac n' cheese, nuts, chicken, seafood, turkey, pork, hollandaise, butter.
- Ingredients: Paprika, garlic, spices, onion, salt.
Thai Peanut: This will be your new go-to seasoning with its creamy consistency and slightly spicy taste. This rub is AMAZING on chicken, fish, pork and even swirled into coconut milk for a quick peanut curry. Thai Peanut is all natural with nothing but fresh spices, dehydrated peanut butter, a touch of coconut palm sugar and coconut granules. If you love Thai peanut satay, or if you just plain love peanut butter, you're gonna lose it when you taste this!
- Try it on: Beef, pad thai, chicken, shrimp, stir fry, nuts, salad dressing, vegetables.
- Ingredients: Dehydrated peanut butter, thai red curry, coconut palm sugar, coconut flakes, salt. Contains Peanuts.
Chile Margarita: Chile Margarita rub is a customer favorite, with just one bite transporting you to a Mexican beach. It's a citrusy, sweet & spicy party in your mouth! Not only is it amazing on all proteins but you can toss this super versatile seasoning into canned black beans, sprinkle on grilled corn or even swirl into chili. The possibilities are endless - and delicious - when you combine orange and lime with sweet, sweet heat.
- Try it on: Fries, butter, corn, beef, shrimp, salad, chicken, chili, nuts, legumes, rice, pork, beverage rims, tacos.
- Ingredients: Chili pepper, brown sugar, salt, orange peel, spices, lime oil.
Raspberry Chipotle: Contains real high quality dried raspberry powder - no fillers or funky stuff here! Add chipotle chile powder and ground cumin for warmth and now you're in sweet & spicy heaven! This fruity delight is super versatile and amazingly delicious.
- Try it on: Brownies, butter, brisket, pork loin, salmon, beef, margarita, chicken, marshmallows.
- Ingredients: Spices, brown sugar, raspberry powder, salt.
Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme: Just another lemon pepper seasoning? Not even close! We raised the bar with the addition of floral pink peppercorns, subtle hints of thyme and lemon peel powder mixed with other herbs and spices. You'll love this blend on salmon, roasted chicken, fresh or grilled veggies, pasta and more! This beautiful seasoning blend will add a pop of flavor to any dish.
- Try it on: Chicken, salmon, shrimp, potatoes, butter, vegetables, salad dressing.
- Ingredients: Spices, salt, dehydrated citrus (lemon, orange), cane sugar, garlic, onion, turmeric extract
Cowboy Crust: This espresso chile rub recipe, made for a rodeo, is one of our customer favorites! Thomas Hammer Fireball Espresso is mixed with chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, and a touch of cayenne to give you a high octane coffee rub. When you combine spicy, sweet, and rich espresso, the depth of flavor of your red meat is beyond compare and you get the coffee crust of your dreams. Toss it on the grill and even the city slickers will be yelling YEEEEHAW!
- Try it on: Beef, elk, butter, pork, chili, venison, nuts, veal, steak, fish.
- Ingredients: Spices, espresso powder, brown sugar, salt.